Rich Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Ingredients & Serving Sizes
- 1 1/3 cups Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 ounces Semisweet Chocolate, melted
- 2/3 cups Half and Half
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 2/3 cups Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 cups Milk
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 6 ounces Semisweet Chocolate, melted
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 2 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 9 cups Milk
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 9 ounces Semisweet Chocolate, melted
- 3 cups Half and Half
- 3 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to simmer, stirring constantly.
- Place beaten eggs into a separate large pan.
- Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture at a time into the beaten eggs.
- Add the remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir over low heat and until slightly thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Beat with a whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in half and half, whipping cream and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Freeze as directed in your White Mountain® Ice Cream Maker manual.